Acceptable use of this website
We require you to follow several simple rules when accessing or using this website. You must not:
- use this website in violation of any law, rule or regulation
- interfere with or disrupt this website or any of our computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment used by or for this website
- interfere with the use or enjoyment of this website by others
- introduce code which is disruptive or harmful
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment, including to: user-restricted areas of this website; logins and passwords of others; or personal information and personal accounts of others
Users who register with Senex Technologies Inc. (EverythingSecurity.net) website must be at least 13 years old. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Senex Technologies Inc. will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
Unless we tell you otherwise, the content on this website is protected by copyright. Copyright is held by Senex Technologies Inc. Your ability to use and reproduce content owned by Senex Technologies Inc. is set out on the Copyright Information page.
Copyright ownership in user submitted content is not held by Senex Technologies Inc. , unless we tell you otherwise. You must obtain the prior consent of the copyright holder before doing anything with user submitted content.
User contributed content
This website allows you and others to submit content to this website. If you choose to submit content, please be civil and respectful. You must not:
- mislead us or anyone else as to your identity or the origin of the submitted content, or falsely claim to represent a person, organization or entity
- post or transmit any message, content or link to content that:
- you either do not own or do not have the necessary rights to post or transmit
- is in violation of any law, rule or regulation or any third party right, or promotes illegal activity or conduct that would contravene any law, rule or regulation or third party right
- is abusive, hateful, homophobic, discriminatory, malicious, aggressive, threatening, violent, sexist, harassing, inflammatory, indecent, tortious, defamatory, knowingly false, misleading, deceptive, vulgar, obscene, offensive, scandalous, sexually explicit, profane, offensive or otherwise objectionable
- incites hatred, racism, bigotry or physical harm of any kind
- is unsolicited or unauthorized, such as unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme,” or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise)
- is in breach of any confidence
- includes personal data or information about others
- can result in us being liable to anyone else under any intellectual property rights law
By submitting your content, you agree to give us a right to do what we want with the content that you submit and to permit others to do the same; in both cases, without the need to give you notice, acknowledgement or payment (except in the case of personal information, in which case our right to do what we want with it is subject to terms of our Privacy Statement, other privacy policies and applicable consents). You also agree to waive your moral rights as an author under copyright law in the submitted content.
While we may moderate certain interactive portions of this website, we are not required to, nor should you expect that we will, take action in response to any content posted on this website. The views expressed by others represent their own views and are not endorsed or approved by us, nor do we endorse or approve any events or other activities posted by a user.
We will cooperate with law enforcement officials and comply with any court order with respect to any claim or investigation due to any content posted or activity that you undertake on our website and will provide such content and provide information regarding your identity as well as other relevant information.
Links to other websites and social media platforms
You may see links on this website to other websites and some widely-used social media platforms. We have included them because they may be of interest to you. Just to be clear, providing a link to them doesn’t mean that we endorse or recommend them to you.
Also, since these other websites and social media platforms are controlled and maintained by other people, we can’t be sure that the link will still work when you click on it or that the service or content is useful, appropriate, virus-free or reliable. Therefore, you need to decide for yourself whether you want to follow any link or to agree to receive or rely on any service or content that is made available to you.
Your privacy and third party sites
Important Privacy Information: Any information that you provide to or through a social media platform or other website is not collected or controlled by Senex Technologies Inc.. Social media platforms or other websites are not bound by our Privacy Statement. You should review the privacy policies of any linked website or social media platform before providing any personal or other information. Others may not comply with the same privacy laws, policies and practices that we do! Please be careful.
Links from other websites and social media platforms
Unless we tell you otherwise, other websites and social media platforms that link to this website or any Senex Technologies Inc. website are not associated with us or endorsed by us.
Disclaimer of warranty / Limitation of liability
We cannot make this website as current, informative and interactive as possible without the important legal disclaimers of warranty and liability set out below. Make sure you don’t skip this section!
Use of this website and its contents is at your own risk. This website and all of its content are provided “As Is”. You must not rely on any content published on or linked to this website without first making your own enquiries to verify it is accurate, current and complete. We do not make, and expressly disclaim, any representations, warranties, covenants and conditions, express or implied, arising out of operation of law, course of performance, course of dealing, usage of trade or otherwise, including any express or implied warranties and conditions of: merchantability; merchantable quality; fitness for a particular purpose; non-infringement; safety; quality; freedom from defects or that defects will be corrected; uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free use of this website; or accuracy, currency, reliability, completeness or appropriateness relating to the content of this website.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances will Senex Technologies Inc. and their employees, agents and independent contractors have any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages, and including without limitation to any loss of profit, costs, expenses, harm to business, business interruption, reputation, loss of information or programs or data, loss of savings, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of tangible or intangible property, legal fees or legal costs, wasted management or office time or damages of any kind whatsoever), whether based in contract, tort, negligence or any other legal basis, arising out of or in connection with this website, any linked website or linked social media platform (including without limitation any damages suffered as a result of the use, inability to use, failure of, or any omissions or inaccuracies in, this website, any linked websites or linked social media platforms, or any of the services or content of the foregoing), even if Senex Technologies Inc. has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, or if such damage or loss was foreseeable.
Correspondence with Vendors, Merchants, Advertisers and Other Third Parties
Your correspondence with vendors, merchants, advertisers, and other third parties found on the EverythingSecurity.net website, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. You agree not to hold Senex Technologies Inc. , its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, accountants, consultants, advisors and content providers from and against any claims, actions or demands, liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on EverythingSecurity.net website.
Created: October, 2021